Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 05-29-2017, 12:29 PM
Dragon Hauler

Default Should not be missed - Brie 4341

Tall, striking, and gorgeous. Enterprising millennial (24) who is attentive, skilled and demonstrates impeccable hygiene. Few restrictions Caucasian, and all safe. Pictures posted do not do her justice.

Long delicate fingers and the skills to hit just the right spots. All natural with 2 piercings and discreet art. Not a clock watcher and very eager to please. You will not regret spending some quality time with Brie and will repeat often as I have done.

Treat her well and expect to be making plans for return visits during the first one. Looking for real companionship and an immediate addiction, Brie is for you. 10 / 10
Old 05-29-2017, 07:57 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Should not be missed - Brie 4341

Since this thread might be considered a shill by some here, let me add that although I haven't personally attended a coffee meet with said Brie I have heard an exemplary report from a highly trained reporter in our midst.
Therefore, consider her to be worthy of further viewings.
D1
Old 05-29-2017, 08:24 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug1 View Post
Since this thread might be considered a shill by some here, let me add that although I haven't personally attended a coffee meet with said Brie I have heard an exemplary report from a highly trained reporter in our midst.
Therefore, consider her to be worthy of further viewings.
D1
Probably the review I read as well. He said full gfe in his, this one says all safe. Although all safe can be interpreted in many ways. I didn't take this as a shill though, given the 3 years since the OP joined.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:19 AM
I Am Not Uncertain

So yes I am knew and all... but how can one find these endorsements on bp. I see the 4 numbers, is that searchable? I never seem to find anyone mentioned here... and how can we convince these award winning bp'ers to join the best community?
Old 06-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Rookie Member

BP does have a search bar at the top of the ads page of different categories.
Old 06-06-2017, 10:33 AM
I like it Here

The BP search function is not available with my smartphone using Chrome but is easy to use on my PC in Chrome's privacy mode
Old 06-09-2017, 05:16 PM
London Sugar VIP

A gent I trust and have found has similar tastes to mine recommended Brie on another board.

Paid 300. Not that into her. Couldn't even rise to the occasion. I did not find her attractive at all, but hey that's my taste. Talked way too much about stuff I don't care to hear about. Hit the bong way too much. My hour was almost two but more than half it was waiting for her to stop taking hits and stop talking. My time is valuable....I wanted an hour if I could have finished in 15 minutes I would have been happier. As it was I was late for my next meeting.......

Then she kept texting me to see if and when I was coming back. Finally she said if you don't come back to see me I'm deleting your contact.... My answer please for the love of God do....please!

Crip

Last edited by thecrippler1972; 06-09-2017 at 05:24 PM.