Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 07-05-2017, 08:26 PM
I like it Here

Default Shauna's Reviews

My knees are weak...I am still shaking....almost totalled my car driving home.

I remember about ten years ago reading on the Toronto board about a lady named Shauna. The guys were all saying how amazing she was. Then she retired. I always secretly wondered what happened to her. Then a few weeks ago she surfaced here on LS.

Here's the scoop. She promptly replied to my E-mail and a meeting was arranged at a public venue. She always does that with first-timers....a great idea too. Her in-call is a top notch suburban house.

She is very intelligent and down- to- earth...mature , exceptionally pretty and very well endowed. The encounter was very high energy with lots of loud vocals. She is like the Ever-ready Bunny.

I definitely will repeat!
Old 07-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Virgin Member

Thumbs up Re: Shauna omg!!!

Shauna OMG....slightly understated in my view.
What can I say? She's fun, charming, intelligent....combined with an unparalleled sexual prowess! An absolute pleasure to be with on so many levels! Never disappointing! Recently saw her...AGAIN! Drove away with the tune "I feel good, like I knew that I would! " -- Best summary of the "Shauna experience" I can give!
Old 07-11-2017, 05:48 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Shauna's Reviews

Good day all
I can assure you all that Shauna is like a fine wine....
smoother & sweeter with proper aging.
The bottle is still wrapped to perfection, but the uncorking it is like Christmas morning unwrapping a special gift.
The anticipation is well worth the wait.
A few years back we met several times for coffee.
I was excited to hear of her return for coffee meets & quickly took the leap.
A very classy lady, who will make you feel very special while sharing coffee or a fine sip of wine.

cant wait to re-connect to pop a top on something & fill the room for a special aroma therapy session.

boom
Old 07-19-2017, 08:56 PM
Coach

Default Shauna's Reviews

As an aficionado of fine wine and beautiful women, I was thrilled to learn of the return of Shauna after a lengthy retirement. For those who don't know her, Shauna was a living legend for years in the Kitchener area, and now resides in the Woodstock region with easy access from London, Kitchener and Hamilton.
I had met her previously and arrangements were easily arranged by e mail www.londonsugar.com/adpages/companions/shauna/

I would like to describe our great encounter in terms of fine wine.
Shauna provides an experience similar to enjoying a fine vintage wine! Your first sip engages your taste buds and subsequent sips bring ongoing enjoyment and deep satisfaction.
The packaging is elegant and well displayed and the serving room is upscale and well decorated with a quiet setting enabling you to relish her aroma and delicate bouquet.
Like any fine wine you should pour with care as she is a treat to be enjoyed and savoured.

As Shauna states, "she is not for everybody" but as a mature connoisseur of all fine things, I found that Shauna is to be sampled and truly enjoyed for a lasting impression.She prefers her wine partners of a vintage of 35 years plus!

Repeat?? Hell, I plan to stock my cellar with " Shauna Wine" !! so I can enjoy her on a ongoing basis :)
Old 07-20-2017, 08:46 AM
Find em hot..Leave em wet

Default Re: Review of Shauna

I as well had the opportunity to meet with Shauna recently. She is a wonderful woman and very attractive. Already looking forward to seeing her again
Classy in every way
Old 07-22-2017, 09:27 AM
Virgin Member

Default Shauna's Reviews

As coffee goes . . . Shauna is a triple espresso Frappuccino with a squirt of cinnamon syrup, marshmallow whipped cream , and graham cracker sprinkles on top . . .

That is all.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:02 AM
Coach

Default Shauna's Reviews

I hope you are not getting tired about reading about this recently unretired great lady from Woodstock, as I am certainly not getting tired of visiting her!

Each visit raises the level of our mutual enjoyment and satisfaction . Her location is a lovely rural upscale home and she certainly makes you feel at home.

If you are over 35 and enjoy the company of a refined, passionate lady, then you will truly enjoy a cup of coffee or two :) with Shauna.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:08 AM
Rookie Member

Default Shauna's Reviews

Haven't been hobbying in London for a while. I was heading off to a guys camping trip and just wanted to see this woman after the reviews being written on this woman. With camping gear in tow, drive to Woodstock for the date,

She is a sweet, charming woman and her smile got me wanyimg to play with her all afternoon. For the date, she is your own personal cheerleader. Telling you how great you feel and how she likes it I had a fun time, the only surprise was that she is actually in Woodstock and not in London. Not an issue, as camping can wait and at l showed up with a big gine on my face. Will definitely repeat the next time our schedule will work.

shauna, thanks again for a fun time.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:26 AM
I like it Here

Default Re: My visit with Shauna

Yogi, you are absolutely correct. Shauna is an amazing companion. We are fortunate to have her close to London. I have repeated and will continue to do so.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:21 PM
Go Knights Go

Default Shauna's Reviews

So I decided to visit Shauna this weekend. I have never hobbied in my backyard before as I'm from the same area. Made the appointment and set up venue to meet as I have never seen her before. I'm sitting waiting for her in a venue we agreed on,looking out the window for her.

Then a little sports car pulls up,and out steps a beautiful,sexy, 40ish lady. And I mean LADY. She is dressed to impress, and she did.
She said meeting would only take 10 minutes,then if we agree back to her place. Well half a hour goes by and we decide we better get going.

She tells me where she lives and where to go. I know the area all to well. She lives just around the corner from me,what are the chances of that.

We go back to her place for a Great,Super,Wonderful hour together. She is all about pleasing you in every way possible. Not a clock watcher at all.

With her just around the corner from me I'm sure I'll be over for a cup of sugar.
Thank-you Shauna for a wonderful time.