Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 12-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Looking for fun

Thumbs up Jenna's Reviews

This review is a week late and my apologies for that. Jenna was in Windsor for a short period of time and she was wonderful. We had a date set for one time but due to an emergency had to cancel the date and later rebook for very late that evening. Jenna was more then accommodating to that request. I meet up with her at the agreed location and I was met with a huge smile and those beautiful tits of hers. Wow wow wow was all I could say.
Had a great time with her and she really gets into it and I love that. I left after just over 2 hours with a huge smile on my face and still a huge lump in my pants. Jenna is everything she says she is on her profile. Guys when you have the chance to see this awesome lady take it I promise you wont regret it. I know I didn't and can't wait till she cum's back to Windsor or I'm in London.:
Old 01-18-2013, 08:43 AM
Veteran Hobbyist

Thumbs up Jenna's Reviews

A little behind on my reviews, trying to find time to write them....

I saw Jenna mid December. I was at work during volunteer OT that was suppose to be 8hrs but turned into 5hrs. Remembering Jenna's ad about being available in the wee hours, I took a chance a sent her a text to see if she was available. Response was quickly returned, booked and directions. I told her I was leaving work and was a bit dirty, she had no problems with it and I was on my way.

Location was easy to find , thanks to her directions. She buzzed me in and I was greeted at the door by a half naked Jenna in very sleek outfit.

She was nice enough to have a hot shower running already for me. She went into the kitchen and made me a coffee ( very sweet of her)
She set me at ease right away, very friendly, bubbly and very easy to talk to. We chatted while she gave me a very sensual and erotic massage to get even more acquainted....

Without going into too much detail ( YMMV) our time flew by....

Recommend .... Yes !

Repeat .... Yes ( already have)
Old 02-07-2013, 05:52 AM
I rule this board

Default Re: Jenna

I agree with Jays Fan..Jenna is very attractive and my times with her have been nothing but great.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:48 PM
I like it Here

Default Jenna's Reviews

My kids were away this weekend (I raise them myself) and it was time I had a little company over to the house. After a bit of adjusting both our schedules we made it work. It is odd at first having a girl to the house and I'm sure it was a bit for her as well. I was up front in telling her I am a member of the EC community in hopes it would help here comfortable. Before long though, we both seemed to forget that. We were actually very comfortable together after only a couple minutes.
Wow is she gorgeous. I just love hanging out with her. She is no clock watcher and the chat was great, no political BS or anything too personal. This lady is a doll and I will definately be seeing her again. I will need a good night of Jenna after March break with my kids. LOL.

Not much for giving details, but, I asked her to be my girlfriend for an hour and she did. I will note that on the other side of my bedroom lives a single mother of 2 who, since I've had Jenna over, she seems to go out of her way to smile and chat. I'm sticking with Jenna though.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:47 PM
Elevated to Greatness

Default Re: Jenna F info

Hey girgle, I saw Jenna only once Feb 2012 so perhaps there are changes. And yes the photos are done by a Toronto based glamour photog known to accentuate his work. Beautiful art. There are some reviews, try a SEARCH.

I can say at the time, Jenna was quite attractive physically and her listed weight was accurate but, if you're looking for a spinner then, she's not the type. Spinner is my mind is petite and very slim, easy to spin around. Jenna's ad uses the the word "curvalicious" and in other BP ads she describes herself as a brunette Barbie.

Well, if you know Barbie's iconic measurements, she's not a slim gal but indeed very curvy. Jenna describes herself well with the Barbie reference.

But as I said, that was a year ago. Read other reviews for possible updates.
Old 03-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Gone but not forgotten

Thumbs up Re: Jenna F info

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey man its me View Post
I have seen Jenna recently (wrote a review) and will again .he he he. If you are looking for the true definition spinner type. Nope not her. She's got waaaaaay to much boob for that. LOL. She is a beautiful woman and she looks just like those pictures she has posted so you can honestly make up your own mind with the pics and stats she has up. It's really her and she's really gorgeous. Sorry the pics don't show her attitude but I like that too. Allways pleasant and dressed sexy when I see her.

Who knows what the AVERAGE woman is supposed to look like, but, what-ever it is she's above it IMHO and feels like old friends too.
Yes she is, I could not agree more. Jenna can be almost anything you want her to be 'IF' you treat her with the respect she deserves just like all the other ladies on the board. She's intelligent, extremely easy to converse with & if you're nervous she knows just how to deal with that. This girl is witty & can be quite comical but also very passionate! Her beauty speaks for itself. Once you've seen Jenna the first time you will be back!

Love the new website Jenna
Old 06-19-2013, 02:54 AM
Laid back

Default Jenna's Reviews

Waited way too long to write this..

Morning all. I'm new on here but have enjoyed the services of a few ladies in London over the last couple of years, mostly the odd B&G. However, I got up the nerve to give Jenna a call for my first real experience with a professional SP, prob about a year ago. She's hot as nails and kills it in a pair of boots. Like, I mean instant soldier(BOING**). Very nice girl, very eager, very erotic as well. I really enjoyed my time behind her sweet, delicious, round ass. So much so, that I believe I've seen her twice since, maybe three. I've read a couple bad reviews on here and honestly can't believe them at all. Her customer service skills are impeccable and she's quite accommodating. I can only assume ymmv and you eff'd up. Glad she's back, I'll be knockin on her door again real soon.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:37 AM
Virgin Member

Default Re: Jenna = Ah May Zing

I have to agree with you. I've seen jenna once only. it was the best experience I've had with a sp.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:34 AM
Life of the Party

Default Jenna's Reviews

Had the pleasure of meeting Jenna a week or so ago.

Very easy to book with through pm. At upscale apt dt.
I had read mixed reviews on this lady. But decided to check her out because of her menu.
I can say her pictures are accurate. She is a curvy but very sexy lady at that.
As per service she was very much enthusiastic. Showed me a couple of her specialties!!.
All in all a very satisfying hlf hr for me. I would recommend her and repeat . I would also compare her a bit to a nikki encounter.
Old 01-03-2015, 02:08 AM
Rookie Member

Default Jenna's Reviews

Had the pleasure of meeting Jenna, another lovely lady from EC family!
She was very pleasant on the eyes and dressed very classy and professionally.
She choose a lovely cold but warming beer to sip on and the foam was flowing quickly to the top!
This women definitely knows how to suck back a brew!

Thanks Jenna